Monday, February 24, 2014

New Seasion

The superbowl is well over. Spring training is starting for baseball.
Seems like a good time to get back into this project.

Right now my first major obsession is getting to know the team I'm going to be ruting for.

Secondly, I'm going to have to do some digging to actually determine which Patriot jersy to purchase and wear for game days.

I need to take some time and do some of the ground work that I was originally planning to do for this: basic rules, some other information, team history, numbers, etc. I guess I'll get there when I'm good and ready - or when I have time to actually start digging.

The other angle is that I can start with smaller posts - focused with links and such.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to tackle the full boat of "what makes football so mesmerizing to Americans". It's a big ask for someone with no real sports background other than little league and mites soccer.

We'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment